USB302 - USB 3.0 to SATA Bridge Controller
The USB302 is LucidPort's second generation USB3.0 to SATA-II bridge designed for external USB storage devices. In addition to supporting all the features of the USB300, the USB302 is physically smaller and consumes less power than any other chip of its kind. Its support for USB Attached SCSI Protocol (UASP) allows it to run 20 to 100% faster than comparable USB 3.0 drives using legacy mass storage drivers.
The USB302 is highly configurable and supports many premium features. These include automatic fan control, automatic standby timer, write protection, one touch backup, a safe power down button, Blu-ray drive support, and various activity and free space indicators. The USB302 keeps total BOM costs low by requiring only a single voltage (3.3V) and a single clock source (30 MHz).
- Single chip USB 3.0 to SATA-II Bridge Controller with integrated USB and SATA PHYs
- Built in USB Mass Storage Class support
- USB stream protocol support for UASP
- 6x6mm 48 pin QFN package (0.4mm pitch)
- Single voltage (3.3V) and clock source (30 MHz) requirement